Honorary Advisor – CN Telecom & Human capital
A true master of her field, her focus is on Human Capital Development and creating a culture that empowers employees to perform and excel. Able to design state-of-art development programs that enable employees to drive the organization strategic objectives and sustainable growth. Implement employee engagement programs that are in line with the organization’s direction to ensure alignment towards the organization’s objectives. Recruit, reward and retain talents through a performance base total reward program. Manage a Youth Development Program as part of the organization community engagement program that focuses in youth empowerment.
Graced with consummate elegance she can give right direction to any HR project.
1. Lead long term strategic initiatives that promote employees’ productivity and engagement, organization efficiency through innovation and cost effectiveness.
2. Human Resources Department activities, provide overall leadership and guidance to HR functions by overseeing administration, talent attraction and reward, learning and development, performance management, employee engagement and employee relations.
3. Formulate strategies across the HR department that correspond with the overall business objectives, that includes but not limited to: leadership and employee development, recruitment and retention plans, development and implementation of comprehensive compensation and benefit strategies that are cost effective and meet the human capital needs.
4. Ensure that the organization strategies and values are clearly communicated and understood at all levels of the organization and employees are all aligned and engaged toward the organization objectives.
5. Ensure that the organizational design and rewards structure is dynamic and up-to-date to enable the organization to compete in an increasingly competitive business environment.
6. Function as a strategic business advisor for senior management in regard to key business and management issues.
7. Lead the analysis and evaluation of employee performance, identification of gaps, and creation of strategies to cultivate talent and improve performance at all levels of the business.