Bahrain-based Chartered Accountant with relevant experience gained working as Financial Controller for two investment licensees regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain. Experience of working as an Audit Manager conducting external and internal audits of various entities engaged in investment, finance, manufacturing, trading, and contracting businesses.
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- Diploma holder in IFRS course from ACCA UK.
- Certificate in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection. (ICAI)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Mumbai, India.
- Understanding of financial statements
- CBB rule book volume 4- Investment business
- Financial Due diligence
- Company secretarial work
- Preparation of policies and procedure
- Statutory Audits- KPMG
- Human resource
- Working knowledge of latest update on compliance.