Honorary Advisor – CN Finance.
Over two decades of experience in various companies (Indian and MNCs). Competent in best
practices related to all facets of Finance and Accounting Practices, Working Capital
Management, Funding, Treasury, Budgeting, MIS, Internal Audit and Controls, HR functions,
Implementation of ERP and Management. Have been a key member of the senior Management
entrusted with the confidence of leadership.
• Strategic Financial Planning and implementation of Corporate Governance Initiatives.
• Managing finance functions involving designing and implementing systems, policies and
procedures to facilitate internal financial control towards the accomplishment of organizational
• Formulating need-based business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability and realize
• Screening new projects, conducting feasibility studies and preparing project reports to assess
viability of projects, cash flows, fund requirements and evaluating growth opportunities and
• Obtaining Project Finance from Banks / FIs.
• Designing analytical business models to utilize both financial and operational data to monitor
operating results, cash flow and profitability.
• Overall and efficient control of Accounts, Budgeting and Auditing functions
• Designing and implementing systems, procedures and manuals for the preparation and
maintenance of statutory books of accounts and financial statements, ensuring legal
• Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between
projected and actual results and implementing corrective actions.
• Evaluating internal control systems and procedures and implementing necessary corrective
actions. Establish internal audit plans by involving internal and /or external agencies to identify
and improve controls in critical processes.
• Ensure detailed and need based MIS reports to monitor performance of key financial
parameters like Cash flows, Cost targets, Credit controls, Division/Product Profitability and
other operational parameters.
• Team building and motivating all stakeholders to go for targets, challenge status quo and
• Designing HR policies to suit the organizational needs.
• Designing Incentive schemes and other motivational schemes to energies the most important
assets (manpower) in organizations.
• Implementation of ERP.
Functional Skill Set
• Establishing corporate goals, forecasts, short term / long term budgets, preparing business
plans / strategies for maximizing profitability and revenue generation and realize corporate
• Finance functions involving designing and implementing systems, policies and procedures to
facilitate internal financial control.
• Formulating revenue and capital budgets; conducting variance analysis to determine
difference between projected and actual results and implementing corrective actions.
• Liaising with financial institutions and Banks for preparation of proposal and raising fund / non-
fund based facilities at favorable terms to meet working capital and term loan requirements.